Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Generation 1.6

It was a pretty normal evening, not unlike any other. Gussie had headed off to work his night shift, and I left for the club.
 
Tonight was a special night at Bucking Bronco's, there was a business convention going on in Appaloosa Plains; and what's the one thing business men like more than money? Strippers.
 
I rushed out the door as soon as the babysitter arrived, grabbing my coat on the way.
 
 
The club was booming, I quickly ran into the dressing room and slipped on my skanky outfit, then headed out into the club.
 
 
I scoped out the place for potential customers, and came across a police officer. He seemed to be eying me from across the room, so I approached him, walking slow and seductively.
 
"May I help you, officer?" I asked, caressing his cheek.
 
He grinned deviously, "You've been a very naughty girl.." He teased.
 
 
"Have I now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow flirtatiously.
 
He nodded, winding his arms around my waist. He spun me around and pinned me against the wall, "So.. Very.. Naughty.." He whispered, burrying his face in my chest.
 
 
Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, appeared a man. I squinted through the darkness of the room, and sure enough, it was Gussie.
 
 
He just stared at first, as if he was trying to tell if he was mistaken. Finally he spoke, "Kaylee?" He asked, so much pain was in his voice. I nodded slow and shamefully, feeling tears form in my eyes.
 
He covered his mouth with his hand, he really looked like he was in shock. I moved closer to him, trying to put a hand on his shoulder, but he backed away. I tried to explain, but he left, probably going back home.
 
 
I sighed, he'll get over it. I turned back to the man and he pulled me into his grasp once more, kissing me passionately.
 
 
I headed home after a long nights work, the pay makes it all worth it though. I stepped out of my taxi and started up the walkway, heading inside the house. "Gussie, baby? Alana's home and she wants to make it up to yo-" I stopped and covered my mouth and nose, a horrific smell filled the house.
 
"Gussie!" I screamed, running through the house.
 
 
I ran nervously to the bathroom, where I was hit with the worst of the smell. I clasped my hands over my mouth, looking down slowly.
 
"Gussie!" I screamed, staring at my husband. He was lying on the ground, and there was a small pile of pills and an empty bottle of liquor beside him.
 
"Wake up! Gussie, wake up!" I yelled, crying hysterically while shaking his limp body. Nothing.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment