Monday, August 13, 2012

Generation 1.1

This is me, Kaylee Jenner. I guess you could say I'm your typical spoiled rich girl, but there's a lot more to me than just that... I'm also pretty! Hehe. Well, obvi. But seriously, like I'm totally complex and stuff... Anyway, my dad is like so mean, he stole me away from my glamorous Bridgeport life, and shipped me off to this crappy place because I'm too spoiled apparently. Like seriously dad, Appaloosa Plains? You couldn't of picked anywhere else? Ugh.

Well, now I'm stuck here for the rest of my life. I might as well make the best of it, right?


"Alright sweetie, we're here." The taxi drivers says, pointing at the house at the adress I gave him. Like ew, who told you I was your sweetie?! I sigh and step out of the car, I can pretty much tell I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb in this place.

I hand over some money to the man, and walk up to the front door of the house. "You have got to be kidding me." I mumble, staring at the eye sore. I might as well be homeless.


I start up the walkway, heading into my new house. Wow, even though it's like totally ugly, there's still something pretty cool about being able to say my house. It's always been daddy's house, but now it's mine!


I step inside, and the first thing I notice how old and ugly the furniture is. That's got to go ASAP.


After just a few minutes of inspecting the house my father's bought for me, I just need to get out of this place, it's too overwhelming.


I headed down to some kareoke bar, it was nothing like the clubs in Bridgeport, but it's like all they've got here. Standing just outside was a cute boy, who seemed to be about my age. It's been a while since my last hook up, so I figured I'd give it a shot with him.


When I got up closer I realized he wasn't as attractive as I thought, but it was too late to turn back. "Hey there, I'm Kaylee." I said, flashing him a smile and shaking his hand.

"Calvin." He said politely, and I could hear his southern accent in his voice.

"Come here often?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Nah, my brother and sister just wanted to come." He explained, pointing over at the two little kids. Ew, I am like totally not in the mood for babysitting!

"Awe, that's sweet." I start, "Well, maybe I'll see you around..." I say, waving and rushing in the building. Awkward.


I walk inside and look around, well this place is empty. I decide that there's no use chilling in a place this dead, so I set out for a different hangout place.


I make my way down to this cute little beach, and go walking along the shore. I notice a nice looking girl down by the water, and decide to approach her. It's like always important to have a ton of friends, wherever you are.


"Hey, I'm Kaylee!" I enthuse, shaking the girls hand.

"I'm Gracie, it's a pleasure to meet you." She says politely, like OMG, why does everyone here have accents?!

"I totally love that dress, pink is like my favorite color!" I exclaim, motioning at her dress.

"Awe, thanks! Maybe sometime we could go shopping or something?" She suggests, smiling happily.

I nod eagerly, "Definitely!" I say excitedly, it's starting to feel like home already here!


I slam my hand against my forehead, "I totally just remembered I'm broke! Ugh." The girl tilted her head at me slightly, obviously confused. "I just moved here from Bridgeport, I don't have like any money." I explain, and she seems to get an idea.

"You know, there's an opening as a receptionist at the Day Spa... I think that job would be perfect for someone like you!" She tells me, and my eyes widen.

"That's perfect! I'll go apply right now!" I say, running towards the road, flagging down a taxi.

"Okay! See you around!" She shouts, watching my stumble in the sand.


The taxi drops me off and, once again, I hand the driver some money. I'm like going to go broke soon! I walk up to the cute little building and go in, and apply for the job.


I come out, feeling confident about the interview. The lady who interviewed me told me that she'd let me know by tonight, so now I just have to wait and see.


To celebrate, I decided to head over to some western saloon bar thing... The bouncer didn't look to happy, since when do saloons have bouncers anyway? Whatever.


This bar was just as dead as the last one, except for one man... The bartender. He was gorgeous. My very own sexy cowboy. I had to have him.


"Howdy there 'lil lady! Can I get you something to drink?" He asked me, his country accent has to be the strongest one I've heard yet.

I nodded blankly, gazing at the man.

"You're not from around here, are you?" He asked, smirking at me.

I shook my head, snapping into reality. "H-How'd you know?" I asked, tilting my head. He looked down at my outfit, causing me to blush. "Right..." I said, thinking I should probably buy something a bit more... Simple.


I watched in awe as he began to mix my drink, "I'm Gussie by the way." He said, smiling up at my briefly.

I smiled slightly, "Kaylee." I said softly, my eyes were still focused on him.


"And here you go!" He said, passing me my drink cheerfully. I smiled and nodded, sipping the yellow concoction. Yum!

"Would you like to hangout sometime? I- I'm kind alone here..." I asked, looking into my glass. He quickly jotted something down on a slip of paper and placed it in front of me.

"Call me anytime." He said, smiling at me. I smiled excitedly, picking up the paper and slipping it in my pocket.


After I finished I left the bar, checking constantly to make sure Gussie's phone number was still in my pocket. I headed back home and went to bed, figuring I'd find out about the job in the morning.




























No comments:

Post a Comment