Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Generation 1.4

Although it was morning, the events of the previous night still played clearly in my head. Could Gracie really be a vampire? Those aren't even real! I thought, sighing in frustration.

I decided it was time I stopped thinking about this, and got out of bed.


It was arround eleven o'clock, I guess I slept in. I went downstairs to find Gussie making me breakfast.



"Babe, you're up!" He said, turning to me and smiling before continuing to work on what seemed to be waffles.


I waited until the food was ready, then I began to tell Gussie some important news. "Gussie, there's something I have to tell you..."

"Okay..." He said, eating his waffles.

"I-I think I'm pregnant." I say, looking into his eyes, feeling afraid.


Gussie laughed, "No you're not babe, don't be silly." He said nonchalantly, continuing to eat his food.

"Gussie, think about it. I've been craving waffles, throwing up constantly and now, I can't even fit in my clothes I wear everyday." I say softly, not wanting to worry him. "Gussie, I'm pregnant."


His fork hits his plate, he looks up at me and opens his mouth, but not words come out. My heart sinks, he's angry. I get up and storm out of the house, not looking back. I'm ashamed, this is all my fault, why do I ruin every relationship I'm ever in.


I make it to the park, I try to wipe the tears from my cheeks, but my eyes are still red and puffy. As I'm walking along a girl notices me, so she stops to ask if I'm okay.

"I'm fine... It's just I'm pregnant, I have no money, and my boyfriend hates me!" I snap, crossing my arms.


She scratches her head for a minute, then pulls a card out of her pocket and hands it to me.

Bucking Bronco's Strip Club
~Now Hiring~

I give her a funny look, and open my mouth to speak, but she stops me. "Just think about it, okay. It's great money, and eveyone's really nice. Just call the number and ask for Denver Bronco, he'll tell you what to do." She says, and before I could say anything, she was gone.


I laugh slightly to myself, but hang on to the card. I continue on my way, but a cute looking man stops me. "Hey, do I know you?" He asks, I shake my head slowly. "Oh, I could've sworn I did. I can't imagine forgetting a pretty face like yours." He says with a smile, causing me to blush.

"You're sweet, but I'm taken." I say, he frowns slightly, and I giggle to myself.

"Too bad. Let me know if that changes, will you?" He teases with a wink.

"You'll be the first to know." I joke, continuing on my way.



I walk around the park for a bit, meeting some locals, catching some butterflies. Once it gets dark I start to head back home, fearing what Gussie will have to say.





Then, just as I'm heading home, Gussie appears out of nowhere. "Gussie, what are yo-"

"Kaylee, I've been looking for you all day!" He snaps.

Why? So you can tell me how much of a failure I am? Well, newsflash, I already know!" I snap, looking down at the ground as a tear streams down my cheek.


"Kaylee, listen to me, I love you. That's not true at all, you're perfect in my eyes." He tells me, wiping the tear and taking my hand.


I smile softly, he is literally the sweetest guy ever.

Suddenly, he gets down on one knee, "Kaylee Jenner, will you marry me? Right here and right now?" He asks, I cover my mouth in shock, but nod quickly.

"Yes!" I say excitedly, and we proceed to exchange rings and vows, right in the park.














No comments:

Post a Comment